Wednesday 16 May 2012

Emergency Brake


I almost crashed my car a few days ago. 

So annoying when that happens - the road was clear then out of nowhere, the traffic is backed up. 

Emergency brake. 

No injured cars or people though. 

Hurrah.

And then…I got to work. 

Parked. 

Picked up my bag. 

And lying there, all casual like it belonged, was a large Spritzer bottle, full of water. 

Which is strange because it's not mine?!

I have no idea where it came from. 

Obviously it was hiding under the passenger seat and became dislodged at my frantic breaking. 

But...how did it get there in the first place?

[hello]

Later in the day (or rather, night) I had a rummage under my seats. 

I found a pair of shoes.

Which are not mine. 

[homeless shoes]

And a can of 80s hairspray. 

Which I admit is mine. 

But doesn't normally live in my car…so how did you get there?

[runaway hairspray]


Most…peculiar...

...Is this normal?

4 comments:

  1. someone's living in your car.........!!

    KC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness is that hairspray called Blow Me?

    To quote you...

    o.O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahahahaha, i wish!!

      It's actually called, "Follow Me" :P

      (enjoyed your use of the googly eyes, hehe)

      Delete