Sunday 26 May 2013

Nasi Kandar & Fake Malaysians


I was having a catch up with my friends. 

Soon enough the conversation turned to makan.

And I discovered that my Malaysian friend is not really Malaysian after all. 

Friend: Oh, I had the best food the other day. 

Me: Oh ya?

Friend: Nasi Kandar.

Me:

Friend: My first time ever, it's soooo delicious. 

Me: :O

Friend:  So much of food! :)

Me: :O

Friend: You know, they mix the curries an' all, 6, 8, different curries? So delicious! 

Me: OMG, I know?!?!?! I eat nasi kandar EVERY DAY?! 

Friend: :)

Me: How was that your first time? How have you never eaten it before? It's like…everywhere? 

Friend: I don't know. I've never had it before

[borrowed from kopi-n-pes.blogspot.com ...thanks ;) ]

Me: In the mamak shop? Never?

Friend: Nope. 

Me: How is that even possible??

And she's Indian. 

How IS that possible?

No comments:

Post a Comment