Friday 20 April 2012

Urgently Needed: Accessories Sponsor


I  have become a whirlwind of loss and destruction. 

You may think this is a very bold statement. 

But peruse the evidence...

1. I keep losing rings. 

In the most annoying way.

Before I wash my hands, I take off any ring I'm wearing. 

Place it next to the sink. 

Wash my hands. 

Dry my hands. 

…and then walk away. 

=.=

I've done it THREE times already. 

Although the last time I managed a successful salvage.

Got in my car and my hand felt a bit light…RING!

Ran back into the building and found it waiting for me at the sink. 

Sigh. 

[the collection...as it once was...*tear*]



2. Every bag I buy, breaks. 

I'm not sure if this is because they're cheap.

[rm10. took it to a rave...]

Or because I put way too much heavy stuff inside. 

[i wonder how many days we have left...]

But either way. 

The handles literally snap off.

[i actually paid real money for this one. sad face]

You see?

Loss And Destruction. 

That being said, if anyone wants to sponsor me accessories that won't break or get lost, I am willing.

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment