Thursday 6 October 2011

A Very Sad Day

Today is a very sad day. 

No, not for the reason you're thinking, God rest his soul. 

There's another reason. 

Yesterday I stayed late at work. 

As I left, I signed out as usual, but when I walked past the vending machine, I had a glowing blue vision of despair…

[look closely...through the blinding light]

Do you see that?

Refer back to "Vending Machine" if necessary.

Yes - my delicious, most favourite drink, the Mango Juice, has been replaced with Coca Cola!!!

Why would that happen?

Devastating. 

So today I had no mango juice. 

Clearly the re-filling people haven't done any market research, that was a popular drink. 

Also observe, nowadays the rm5 note is "unacceptable". 

Not only does the machine not have what I want, it also has an attitude problem. 

--------------------------
You may also have noticed, if you have very sharp eyes,  that the Soya Bean has been replaced by Chrysanthemum tea. 

But I'm not so upset about that. I hate them both. 

:P

No comments:

Post a Comment